Premier Polaris is a Polaris Gold-Level Certified Service Dealer near Seattle. This means, from Polaris:
This dealer has completed all the necessary requirements to be a Polaris Master Elite (Gold) Service Dealer ("MSD") including completing the Skilled (Bronze), Master (Silver) levels and annual product update training. The Master Elite (Gold) level indicates this dealer has achieved the highest certification level with Polaris that requires them to be experts in advanced electrical and mechanical diagnostic and repair, including Elite level Polaris Digital Wrench skills.
Gold level certification requires in-person, instructor led training at Polaris headquarters in Minnesota:
We're also the Polaris Resolution Dealer for Washington & Alaska, tackling service projects our competitors couldn't solve.
- We are authorized dealers for Polaris and CFMOTO, selling and servicing Snowmobiles, ATVs, and Side-by-Side UTVs such as the Polaris RZR and Polaris Ranger.
- Our technicians can handle any job -- from pre-season service to total rebuilds or difficult electronic projects.
- We service and repair most major powersports brands: Kawasaki, KTM, Yahama, Honda, etc., but be patient with us as parts are difficult to get right now, especially for vehicles older than 10 years.
- We just added powder coating.
- We also offer custom fabrication.
No appointment needed for service; just call to let us know you're on the way: (360) 794-8669. Please note:
We operate on a first-in / first-out basis so the sooner you drop your vehicle off, the sooner it will be ready to ride!
Remember there will be machines in line ahead of yours -- plan ahead, especially if you have a trip planned!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Sorry, we are not able to pick-up or deliver vehicles due to State safety restrictions. Parts shipments are slower than normal, and have become very difficult to source for vehicles older than ten years.