Four things to know about Premier Polaris in Monroe:
1. Premier Polaris specializes in off-road motorsport vehicles for riding and racing.
2. Premier Polaris is the largest-stocking Polaris dealer in Washington state.
3. Premier Polaris was Washington's first Polaris Certified Master Elite (GOLD) Service Dealer. There are only a handful of Polaris Certified Master Elite technicians in Washington state; we have three of them.
4. Premier Polaris is family-owned and friendly with a low-pressure sales approach. It's fun to shop all of our powersports vehicles for sale.
Meet The Crew
Prior to purchasing Premier Polaris in 2005, Randy Driscoll had 26 years of automotive dealership experience with Ford Motor Company. He is one of only two people in the Pacific Northwest to be Master Certified in three areas: Parts Management, Service Management and Customer Relations. He has received extensive training in warranty administration and personnel management.
Randy is also a qualified mechanic and was the first person in Washington state to achieve Polaris Master Elite (GOLD) Service Technician Certification for ORV and SNOW.
Growing up, Randy raced motocross on a '69 Husky. When not riding, he collects and restores military vehicles, including a fully-restored HUMVEE from crushed and damaged parts.
AJ Ryason, General Manager, has a long history with off-road vehicles:
- His family was involved in the development of Skagit Speedway; he and his son raced sprint cars for decades.
- Most recently, AJ piloted the Premier Polaris RZR to 2nd Place in the Bonneville Desert 250, competing against OEM-sponsored RZRs.
- AJ is a Master Certified Mechanic from Ford Motors.
We are mentoring young technicians with a passion for off-road powersports. Luke Driscoll and Torin Hinzman have been with us for over six years; both have achieved Polaris Master Elite (GOLD) Service Technician Certification for ORV and SNOW.
Linda Driscoll has 35 years of advertising/marketing experience and is responsible for the dealership's marketing efforts.
Linda is involved in legislative efforts to preserve motorized access to our public lands and was part of a statewide collaborative that has passed six bills in six years. Linda was the only dealer in Washington State to offer public testimony and lobby legislators for these bills, and continues to testify before State, County and City Councils for ORV access.
She also sits on the Board of the Big Tent Outdoor Recreation Coalition to ensure that motorized recreation has a voice, and participates at the Sky Valley Recreation and Planning Group in Sultan.