Polaris MY22 ORV vehicles have been released with several new models, new features (such as full doors on the RZR Pro XP Ultimate and Premium) and cool new colors. Here's the situation as best we know it:
1) ATVs and Side-by-Sides need to be Pre-Ordered. Polaris expects Pre-Orders to be the norm through summer 2022.
2) Certain vehicles needed to be Pre-Ordered by 8/13/2021 or were on dealer allocation (meaning a very limited supply);
they should open up to Pre-Orders again later in the year:
- General XP 1000 Trailhead LE 2/door and 4/door
- Sportsman Ride Command 570/1000 LE
- Sportsman Hunt Edition 570/1000 LE
- RZR 200 EFI Youth SxS
- RANGER 570 SP 2/passenger and 4/passenger
3) Polaris is forecasting a +25% increase in General XP 1000 availability this year vs. last year.
- The General XP 1000 Troy Lee Designs Edition was released 9/16. Pre-Orders are being accepted now through 10/15 (or sell-out).
4) The RANGER Trail Boss/Crew and RANGER Northstar Trail Boss/Crew are now available as a Pre-Order vs. limited editions in 2021.
The process to pre-order a Polaris ATV or side by side is straight-forward. First, determine what vehicle you want: check out all available Polaris off-road vehicle models. Then put down a $500 non-refundable deposit with us, and wait for Polaris to build and ship your vehicle. The wait time on most vehicles is 2-1/2 to 3 months, but we are seeing RZR PRO XP and all four-seat models taking longer – closer 4 to 5 months.
It would be best to come into the dealership to finalize your machine's details with us.
Disclaimer: Due to continued challenges across supplier networks as well as increasing logistics and fuel costs, product pricing, freight/fuel/logistics charges, vehicle colors/graphics/specifications and features are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Polaris snowmobiles have a different ordering process. We placed our MY22 snowmobile order in April 2021; this order is now locked in! Sleds are starting to arrive; check in-stock snowmobiles.