The MY22 ORV vehicles have been released with several new models, new features (such as full doors on the RZR Pro XP Ultimate and Premium) and cool new colors. Here's the situation as best we know it:
1) Vehicles still need to be Pre-Ordered. Polaris expects Pre-Orders to be the norm through summer 2022.
2) Certain vehicles need to be Pre-Ordered by 8/13/2021:
- General XP 1000 Trailhead LE 2/door and 4/door
- Sportsman Ride Command 570/1000 LE
- Sportsman Hunt Edition 570/1000 LE
3) Other new vehicles are on dealer allocation, meaning there is a very limited supply:
- RZR 200 EFI Youth SxS
- RANGER 570 SP 2/passenger and 4/passenger
4) Polaris is forecasting a +25% increase in General XP availability this year vs. last year, and the RANGER Trail Boss/Crew and RANGER Northstar Trail Boss/Crew are now available as a Pre-Order vs. limited editions in 2021.
The process to pre-order a Polaris ATV or side by side is straight-forward. First, determine what vehicle you want: check out all available Polaris off-road vehicle models. Then put down a $500 non-refundable deposit with us, and wait for Polaris to build and ship your vehicle. The wait time on most vehicles is 2-1/2 to 3 months, but we are seeing RZR PRO XP and all four-seat models taking longer – closer to 4 months.
For your convenience, you can start the pre-order process below. Make sure you list the specific Polaris ATV or UTV model you are interested in and your contact info; a member of our team will reach out to you to lock it in. It would be best to come into the dealership to finalize your machine's details with us; deposits using debit/cc can be taken over the phone.
*MY22 colors, graphics and pricing may differ slightly from MY21 models.
Note: Polaris snowmobiles have a different ordering process. We placed our MY22 snowmobile order in April 2021; this order is now locked in! Look for snowmobile delivery this fall.